Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Shipping calculated at checkout.Free standard shipping over $150.Free 1-day shipping over $400.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Cut from USDA Prime and Choice beef, our Tenderloin Tips enhance any meal that calls for beef strips or cubes. Take your next stir-fry, stew or rice dish to a completely new level. Instead of using beef cut from tough pieces of meat, these Tenderloin Tips are USDA Certified Tender and guaranteed to elevate your recipe to new heights.
This product is sold as randomly-sized pieces of Tenderloin that are created when trimming our Tenderloin steaks.
Cut from USDA Choice and USDA Prime Tenderloin Beef
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)