Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Reserve Striploin Steak
20% off with code "SEPT20"
Shipping calculated at checkout.Free standard shipping over $150.Free 1-day shipping over $400.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Our boneless striploin is a beloved, classic cut, also known as a New York or a Kansas City strip. This steak is cut from a muscle that does little work - making the meat particularly tender and juicy. Harvested, processed and packaged in the USA* and aged for a minimum of 21 days for enhanced flavor and tenderness, these steaks are trimmed to steakhouse specification for the perfect grilling experience.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)