Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Shipping calculated at checkout.Free standard shipping over $150.Free 1-day shipping over $400.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Cut from the end of the Tenderloin primal, Medallions are smaller tenderloin filets, that would otherwise be too small to qualify for the Four Sixes Ranch Brand Beef steak program. Weighing in at an average weight of 3 oz. each, our Tenderloin Medallions provide a smaller portion size without sacrificing the tenderness and taste that a tenderloin steak is known for. Our Tenderloin Medallions are perfect as part of an entrée or served as an hors d'oeuvre with your favorite dipping sauce. Cut only from USDA Prime or Choice Beef, these Tenderloin Medallions are also USDA Certified Tender.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)