Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Black Label Striploin Steak
Shipping calculated at checkout.Free standard shipping over $150.Free 1-day shipping over $400.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
A steakhouse and ranch favorite alike, the Striploin Steak is known for offering a rich flavor with a tender, yet moderate bite. Our Black Label Striploin Steaks are cut only from the Rib end of USDA Prime Striploin and graded have been aged for a minimum of 21 days to ensure a tender and flavorful experience. Best served at a medium rare doneness, our Black Label Striploin is sure to impress the most discerning beef connoisseur.
The Four Sixes Ranch Brand Black Label line is the only USDA Certified Very Tender beef program available for sales online.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)