Shipping calculated at checkout. Free standard shipping over $150. Free 1-day shipping over $400.
$14 per 8 oz. steak
$8.50 per 5 oz. steak
2 steaks per package
Tender, lean and flavorful are the three words that accurately describe our Top Sirloin filet eating experience. While not as tender as a tenderloin filet, the Top Sirloin filet provides more bite with the added benefit of rich flavor.
Given its leaner composition, this steak is perfect for a range of dishes. It’s great on its own just off the grill but is also the perfect salad topping. Our Top Sirloin performs well when seared on the outside and cooked to a medium-rare doneness.
Two Top Sirloin Filets per package
Top tier USDA Choice Beef
Aged for a minimum of 21 days
No added flavors or ingredients
Thickness of cut varies by steak diameter
Product of the USA*
*The beef cattle used in the Four Sixes Beef program have spent 100 days, at minimum, in the USA prior to harvest.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)