Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Black Label Tenderloin Steak
Shipping calculated at checkout.Free standard shipping over $150.Free 1-day shipping over $400.
$44 per 8 oz. steak
$27.50 per 5 oz. steak
2 steaks per package
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Perfectly marbled, aged for a minimum of 21-days, and cut only from USDA Prime graded beef, our Black Label Tenderloin steak offers the most tender eating experience we have to offer. Also known as the filet mignon, these Tenderloin steaks are prized for their unique flavor, buttery smooth texture and decadent bite.
The Four Sixes Ranch Brand Black Label line is the only USDA Certified Very Tender beef program available for sale online.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)