Shipping calculated at checkout. Free standard shipping over $150. Free 1-day shipping over $400.
Our Black Label Ribeye Steak offers the perfect combination of rich, flavor, generous marbling and a tender bite. Whether you call it the "king of Steaks," or the "Steak Lover's Steak", we like to think of it as the perfect steak after a hard day on the ranch. USDA Prime graded, wet-aged for a minimum of 21 days and trimmed to strict steakhouse specifications, the Black Label Ribeye Steak is definitely a cut above.
Four Sixes Ranch Brand Beef is the exclusive online retailer of USDA Certified Very Tender Beef, a feature of our Black Label program.
1. Remove steak from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. This will help the meat cook more quickly and evenly.
2. Season the steak well for robust flavor.
3. Use an instant-read thermometer to accurately gauge the doneness of the steak.
4. Remove the steak from the oven, pan or grill when it’s approximately 10 degrees below the desired doneness. The residual heat in the meat will continue to cook the steak to your desired temperature while it rests.
5. Let the steak rest, ideally on a rack, for at least 5 minutes before slicing or serving. This will provide a juicier and more tender eating experience, guaranteed.
6. Generally speaking, steaks with more marbling (intramuscular fat) are best enjoyed at medium-rare doneness. This allows the fat to render and crisp, for a delicious crust and tender inside.
• VERY RARE: 115°-120°F (46°-49°C)
• RARE: 120°-130°F (49°-54°C)
• MEDIUM RARE: 130°-140°F (54°-60°C)
• MEDIUM: 140°-150°F (60°-66°C)
• MEDIUM WELL: 150°-155°F (66°-68°C)
• WELL: 155°-160°F (68°-71°C)
• WELL DONE: >160°F (>71°C)